Well I came here for a special reason...it is because my dad don't know how to do my Thai homework so Piki and Ling (my friends) invited a special a tutor which is a girl named Miu miu which is one of my friends came to teach me! I was so happy and so thankful that I have those girls as my friends :D We almost spent about 1 hour teaching me my thai homework :P Thanks God that I have such good friends :D
Picture with Miu :
In her pretty room which is a Spa center ^^
The area where we use as a simple classroom :D
Piki's profile:
Pico name: ☏Piki☏
Ling's profile:
Pico name: se tho ling
Miu (my private teacher) profile:
Pico name: Miu~Miu™
Note: My friends above are all in college or work and are 18+ and we are stick together since when I meet them and all of my old friends too :D
-Amanda(Thanks to Miu and All)







0 comments on "Special thanks to one of my besties"
Post a Comment