10/21/2011

Interviewing Ling

Posted by Amanda at 10/21/2011 05:47:00 PM
Today I am going to interviewing one of my bff: Ling!

  1. What is your real name besides Ling? Answer: I don't have any nickname my real name is just Ling ><.
  2. What are your hobbies? Answer: Drawing, Playing Pico, singing, shopping with friends and ofcrouse eating.
  3. What is your favorite color?  Answer: Red and black.
  4. How many years or month have you play Pico? Answer: I don't remember exactly when I start Pico, but I guess around last year of December I started playing again.
  5. What country do you live in?  Answer: Malaysia.
  6. How many languages do you know and what are them? Answer:  I can speak Chinese, English, Bahasa, Melayu, and a little bit of France. (So many O_O)
  7. What is your wish in Pico?  Answer: I wish that all of my friends in Pico are happy and besides that I wish that there is no gacha in Pico(good wish and it is same like mines too ><).
  8.  What is your favorite drink/food? Answer: I love Japanese food, like Shusi! I love Coffee... I can't live without it D: 
  9. What are your favorite pets? Answer: I love bunny, but in Pico I love Pupu(Ling's dog name) (I guess I like it too D:)
  10. What is your favorite countries? Answer: England, Australia, New Zealand :D
Her profile picture @ Pico

 Picture in Ling's pinkish room :D

-Amanda (ohh my D:)


0 comments on "Interviewing Ling"

Post a Comment

 

Choco X Amanda Lifes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez