10/24/2011

An Kinda Important News

Posted by Amanda at 10/24/2011 07:30:00 PM
!Hi everyone! I title the post an kinda important news because it is a news that about my internet thingy.

The news I write about is this : 

Me and my mom made a deal, and it is for 2nd quarter which is about 3 and a half months. The deal is that l need to finish my homework before 9:30 p.m. in my country D:. So that I can have a touch-screen phone (I believe it name that). So that means I won't be on internet as much as normal o.O, but when l finish my homework I will go on the internet if l can :D,but my Chinese teacher told me that playing on internet too long is wasting time D: then I though about it.. It is true! So l will control my self and wish all of you should too :D !






 Wish everyone which including me can work hard and of crouse play hard xD 


Vintage Fairy Amanda ( >_< I love you all the same )


0 comments on "An Kinda Important News"

Post a Comment

 

Choco X Amanda Lifes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez