10/26/2011

I AM IN DANGER (FLOODING)

Posted by Amanda at 10/26/2011 06:39:00 PM
THIS IS SERIOUS GIRLS AND BOYS! I AM REALLY IN DANGER!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM I EVER FACED MY HOUSE IS GOING TO FLOOD AND I AM IN THAILAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM PLANING SOMETHING TO PROTECT ME : ( BUT IT MIGHT NOT WORK AS WELL AS NORMAL : /

Picture of the flooding in Bangkok or the North area :
 
Wish this will not happen to my house :S


Some area is all flooding to the neck of a kid now.

THOSE ARE TRUE PICTURES

-AMANDA (WISH NO FLOOD)

1 comments on "I AM IN DANGER (FLOODING)"

Suzuka678 on October 26, 2011 at 7:28 PM said...

the neck?then those living on the 1st floor house go ka-pow? o-o

Post a Comment

 

Choco X Amanda Lifes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez