If you have look our blog the whole time, you will know that I got a deal with my mom, well idc if 3 and a half months is over or something.. I know that l am not going to get a touchscreen phone, and l don't care!
NEW DEAL:
The new deal is that I need to finish homework, eat finish dinner, and bath first, then I can play internet for 1 hour.. -kinda **** huh?- XD
l know that it is so similar as the last deal we make but this is harder than that D:
Test are becoming harder and my score are not good like before so I had or try harder...
Last Social map test I was freaking out because I though I will fail in the test, but phew after 1 week of remembering those countries I passed and I got A+ :D (not showing off)
So that the deal! Bye after all!
-Amanda( going shopping!)


0 comments on "NEW DEAL!!!!!!!!"
Post a Comment