but if you really do,please tell me your pico names so i can add u in pico in my main,too.
looks
ikr,looks cuter than my main.
well,i dont care!
add me and uhm
if you have any questions or problems you can ask me o.o
Email at chocox...@ymail.com < You have to solve the captcha bfore geting my email.I do not wish for spam.so i hope u better ask reasonable questions.
I HATE SPAM INFACT,so i wish for a clean and free emails.if i catch you spamming my email....
im kind other than that.Just treat me like a small consulter -coz im only 11-
and just type like this:
Hi,my name is (your name if you want to ,or not,this line is optional.)
And my pico ID is (Piconame)
I want to ask you if (ask).
please reply to this email: (your email)
Thanks!
from,
(either pico name or real name,i dont mind)
you can ask not more than 3questions a time.
and i only know chinese and english.so no indo questions please.
-Choco *what?im doing something for the society only?*



0 comments on "Just in case you want to add me on facebook"
Post a Comment