12/10/2011

Merry Christmas

Posted by Amanda at 12/10/2011 11:10:00 PM












Vintage Fairy Season Greetings! Vintage Fairy

l am going to let you see a picture movie of my mystery box in my Pigg's room....
Enjoy!


What is inside this present box?
I am going to try to open it! 

Animated gif Gift


:O it is a popping Santa!
Who sented me this? 
Hmm....


Ahh ha! I remember!



Ahh ha! Thank you Sakura!
Muah ~~~~~ 
Your such a good friend ~



Since Christmas is coming I decide to send her a gift too! :)



Sakura's Home 


 :O Who sent me this?



 Thanks Amanda :D
 But why would she send me this?


Hmm.....

Ahh ha! I remember!


Wearing Their Gifts:



Amanda & Sakura






Merry Christmas everyone!


               Credits to:



Sakura


And me :)

- Amanda
P.S.: My account is back :D! I try to report Pico and tell them my problems so maybe they fix it :D...
2nd thing: I am appearing offline... so if you wanna see me message me ^ _ ^





0 comments on "Merry Christmas"

Post a Comment

 

Choco X Amanda Lifes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez