6/03/2012

Posted by Amanda at 6/03/2012 10:30:00 AM

Cucu Birth
SPECIAL EDITION FOR PETS -
Happy late Birthday to Cucu! I missed her after not going online for 5 DAYS!!! But thanks to Choco for onlining my pico for me! Muah Muuahhhhh
      Wondering why I named her Cucu? Because first I named her Anna according to my bff name, but I thought it was just an plain market name ><……… Then I thought of Ling’s dog Pupu, origin: Puppy Puppy! HA! That’s was an idea… so Cute Cute = Cucu :P  
So happy after all, after dreaming for 2 years :D Cucu was not happy with me L no smile faces, don’t eat, don’t raise relation. I kept playing with her trying to play with her with the lame actions I got but still no use…. Prayed and prayed, finally Cucu raised her relation to 4! Having a paw action and Choco’s help Cucu raised her relation to 10! Choco just got the magic for pets :D Cucu is such a treasure for me, she let me find what a mom work is and how hard working it is….
THANKS TO CHOCO, LING, PIKI, MIFFY, HAYLEY, AND OTHERS TO MAKE MY PET DREAM COME TRUE! YOUR KINDNESS IS NEVER FORGOTEN!!
                                                                   -Amanda
P.S.: Please pray for me that I can buy ag soon, so that I can update more about ag things :D I am having a summer vacation on june 9 so I can be online everytime I got wifi JJJ Please god.. let payment wall allow me to buy ag :D

0 comments on " "

Post a Comment

 

Choco X Amanda Lifes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez