1/07/2012

Pictures in the December Vacation...

Posted by Amanda at 1/07/2012 10:44:00 AM
Do you remember the last time I post pictures of my house?Today is special ^^ I am going to post pictures of my vacations and before l start please know that personal pictures are not posted :P
Ok! Lets Start!!!!!!!!
Vintage Fairy At Central World @ Bangkok Vintage Fairy

 The cooked ice-cream ( yummy ~ )


At Din Tai Fun (頂泰豐)
 包子 XP
 肉臊麵
 牛肉湯麵
頂泰豐 thooth pick :D
Dumplings <3
Spicy Chili :D (not that spicy)
酸辣湯 my favoriteeeeeeeeeeeeee :DDDD


The lobby of Central World 


 Outside of Central World
 Red w/ White teddy bear Christmas tree !
Green teddy bear Christmas tree
 Shinning Green Christmas tree ^________^
White Christmas <3


@ Sheep farm ... XP





Thats all :O rest are personal pictures :D



Extra Bonus :O
 I drew when it is 10:00 pm
As you can see that is randoms pictures :P




Umm so that is all D:


Bai for today :D


-Amnada

0 comments on "Pictures in the December Vacation..."

Post a Comment

 

Choco X Amanda Lifes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez