11/30/2011

Things Begin to change :(

Posted by Amanda at 11/30/2011 07:47:00 PM






Want to cry so badly and loudly!


Things begin to change :( Homework are now x2 or even x4. For example: If you are online in yesterday night in 12:00 you can see how busy I am and my older friends ( all super busy : / )
Events in real :
Thursday December 1st : Recorver Chinese 2 lesson test (friends say it is hard O_O)
Concert at Friday (Damn! We practice all lunch and even skips classes, don't think it is good)
Chinese New Year Celebration coming (our class need to write 書法 - a chinese art)
So now I am finishing a big power point about Egypt, and I got many more slides to finish T^TMath homework 4 big sections which means x4 for this week's homework!
I will be very busy, but I will be on Pigg, Pico, or Pigg life Afking ><

-Amanda :DEaster bunny




P.S.: Choco I love the recent post that you made it almost let me brust into tears, thanks for all your help my friend! I wish we could have meetings everyday when we have vacations :)

0 comments on "Things Begin to change :("

Post a Comment

 

Choco X Amanda Lifes Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez